- Type of property: Apartment
- Project: Masteri Millennium
- Year of building: 2016
Includes 2 towers, 34 floors
Total units: 650
- Location: Located at 132 Ben Van Don, Ward 6, District 4, is the greenest, most beautiful, quietest street in District 4 with one side along the Ben Nghe River and the other with a small park running along the river. This road also connects flexibly to many locations in the city. From here, you just need to cross the bridges Calmette, Khanh Hoi, Nguyen Van Cu and Ong Lanh (in the future there are also Long Kinh, Tran Dinh Xu and Nguyen Khoai bridges) to go to District 1, District 3. If you want to go To District 2, you follow Ton Dan Street towards Thu Thiem Bridge 3.
- What’s inside the building? Positioned as a high-end product, Masteri Millennium owns an outstanding internal utility system, including: landscape lake, walking garden, gym, spa, shophouse, commercial center, swimming pool, entertainment area. children’s play, BBQ area, work area, … Just set foot in the apartment, you and your family have enjoyed great services.
- Security guard / Receptionist / Maintenance: Have maintenance staff, security guard, receptionist 24/7.
- The owner of property: Personal. They are knowledgeable about the apartment and take care of tenants like a relative. English and Vietnamese languages are used. They support you anytime, when you have a problem or any question.
- Included in the rent: Security guard, receptionist, elevator, GYM, swimming pool.
- Not included in the rent: Electricity, running water, cable tivi, internet, management fees.
- Security Deposit: 02 months basic rental (negotiable for short term contract)
- Note: No Pets allowed.
* Minimum contract 6 months.
* Rental rates may vary depending on the time, direction, and floor position of the apartment, please contact JHOUSE for the most accurate information.