- Type of property: Serviced apartment
- Year of building: 2020
Ground and 1 floors
Total units: 8 units
- Location: Located in vibrant and impressive District 1, with famous landmarks like Notre Dame Cathedral dating back to the 19th century. Museum of Ho Chi Minh City keeps local maps and historical photos, in when the Fine Arts Museum displays contemporary Vietnamese works. Food kiosks and handicraft stalls are busy in Ben Thanh market, while Pham Ngu Lao Street is famous for tourist bars.
- What’s inside the building? The building has a clean campus, impressing with a modern layout, open space creating a sense of comfort. The apartments here are relatively large compared to the apartments in the same area, fully equipped with household appliances, as well as furniture to ensure the needs of accommodation, sleep, rest and living of friend.
- Security guard / Receptionist / Maintenance: Maintenance staff, no security guard, no receptionist.
- The owner of property: Property management company. They are knowledgeable about the apartment and take care of tenants like a relative. English and Vietnamese languages are used. They support you anytime, when you have a problem or any question.
- Included in the rent: Room cleaning 2 times / week, changing bed sheets 2 time / week, wifi, cable TV, management fee, parking fee for motorbike.
- Not included in the rent: Electricity 3.500 VND/kwh, running water 100.000 VND/person
- Security Deposit: 01 month basic rent for contracts less than 6 months, 02 months basic rent for contracts over 6 months.
- Note: Pets is allowed.
* Rental rates may vary depending on the time, direction, and floor position of the apartment, please contact JHOUSE for the most accurate information.