- Type of property: Serviced apartment
- Year of building: 2019
Ground and 3 floor
Total units: 6 units
- Location: Located in vibrant and impressive District 1, with famous landmarks like Notre Dame Cathedral dating back to the 19th century. Museum of Ho Chi Minh City keeps local maps and historical photos, in when the Fine Arts Museum displays contemporary Vietnamese works. Food kiosks and handicraft stalls are busy in Ben Thanh market, while Pham Ngu Lao Street is famous for tourist bars.
- What’s inside the building? The building is located in a secure alley, motorbike parking in ground floor, laundry area, from here move to the apartment area by stair. The apartments here are beautifully decored with a lot of sunlight. Ensure guests stay have a rest time, living extremely comfortably.
- Security guard / Receptionist / Maintenance: Maintenance staff, no security guard, no receptionist.
- The owner of property: Personal. They are knowledgeable about the apartment and take care of tenants like a relative. English and Vietnamese languages are used. They support you anytime, when you have a problem or any question.
- Included in the rent: Room cleaning 1 times / week, wifi, cable TV, parking for motorbike, running water, drinking water 2 bottles of 19L / month, management fees.
- Not included in the rent: Electricity 4.000 VND/kwh,.
- Security Deposit: 01 month basic rent.
- Note: Pets is allowed.
* Rental rates may vary depending on the time, direction, and floor position of the apartment, please contact JHOUSE for the most accurate information.