- Type of property: Serviced apartment
- Year of building: 2020
Ground and 5 floor
Total units: 7 units
- Location: Located in Phu Nhuan District, this relaxing residential area is located around the large Gia Dinh park, offering its own appeal with beautiful grasslands, jogging paths and children’s play areas. Traditional beer and snail eateries are located next to upscale Vietnamese restaurants, while street eateries serve rice rolls and noodles. Also nearby are Quan Khu 7 Stadium, Wat Vinh Nghiem.
- What’s inside the building? New building, ground floor is the place for motorbikes. From here move to the apartment area by elevator. The apartments here have a youthful, colorful design with full home appliances, some apartments also have loft.
- Security guard / Receptionist / Maintenance: Maintenance staff, security guard, no receptionist.
- The owner of property: Property management company. They are knowledgeable about the apartment and take care of tenants like a relative. English and Vietnamese languages are used. They support you anytime, when you have a problem or any question.
- Included in the rent: Room cleaning 2 times/week, management fee, wifi & cable TV, motorbike parking fee.
- Not included in the rent: Electricity 3,800 VND/kWh and running water fees 70,000 VND/person/month.
- Security Deposit: 01-month basic rent.
- Note: No pets allowed.
* Rental rates may vary depending on the time, direction, and floor position of the apartment, please contact JHOUSE for the most accurate information.