- Type of property: Apartment
- Year of building: 2007
Total floors : Updating …
Total units: Updating …
- Location: Located at Lam Van Ben street – Tan Kieng Ward – District 7 – Ho Chi Minh City. – 1.5 Km from the center of District 1 and the urban center of South Saigon. 1.5 km from Phu My bridge, very convenient to District 2. Fully meet the needs of a modern life with public facilities near the area: French – Vietnamese hospital, Tam Duc, near markets, supermarkets big market and commercial center (Coopmart, Lotte…), international school…
- What’s inside the building? My Phu Building is becoming a small house for each family with a multi-purpose, modern design and suitable for families’ living standards.
- The owner of property: Personal.
- Included in the rent: Security, reception, public toilets, elevators, running water.
- Not included in the rent: Electricity 3,500 VND/kwh, management fee 200,000 VND/month, wifi & cable TV, motorbike parking fee 150,000 VND/pc/month, gym & swimming pool regulations of My Phu Petroland)
- Security Deposit: 01 month basic rent for contracts less than 6 months, 02 months basic rent for contracts over 6 months.
- Note: No pets allowed.
* Rental rates may vary depending on the time, direction, and floor position of the apartment, please contact JHOUSE for the most accurate information.