- Type of property: Serviced apartment
- Year of building: 2020
Ground floor and 3 floors
Total units: 6 units
- Location: Located in a small alley in District 3, filled with the bustling atmosphere of vibrant culinary spaces, from stylish cafes serving creative coffee drinks, trendy modern Vietnamese restaurants popular noodle shop. Street food stalls are scattered at local people’s entertainment spots like Ho Con Rua and Le Van Tam Park nearby.
- What’s inside the building? New building, with ground floor is a cafe. The apartments here have simple and modern design with lots of natural light, separate bedrooms with kitchen area, fully equipped with air conditioning, sofa, dining table. Some apartments also have a bath tub and large balcony.
- Security guard / Receptionist / Maintenance: Maintenance staff, no security guard. No receptionist.
- The owner of property: Personal. They are knowledgeable about the apartment and take care of tenants like a relative. English and Vietnamese languages are used. They support you anytime, when you have a problem or any question.
- Included in the rent: Room cleaning 3 times / week, changing bed sheets 1 time / week, wifi, cable TV, management fee, parking fee for motorbike, water, electricity.
- Not included in the rent: None.
- Security Deposit: 01 month basic rent for contracts less than 6 months, 02 months basic rent for contracts over 6 months.
- Note: No pets allowed, motor bike parking slot is 50m from apartment.
* Rental rates may vary depending on the time, direction, and floor position of the apartment, please contact JHOUSE for the most accurate information.