- Type of property: Serviced apartment
- Year of building: 2019
Ground and 2 floor
Total units: 06 units
- Location: Located in Phu Nhuan District, the relaxed residential area is surrounded by the large Gia Dinh Park, with its own charm with beautiful grasslands, jogging paths and children’s play area. Traditional beer and snail eateries are located next to high-end Vietnamese restaurants, while street eateries serve rice rolls and vermicelli noodles. Notable landmarks nearby include Quan Khu 7 Stadium, Vinh Nghiem Pagoda.
- What’s inside the building? The building is new, with the ground floor being a motorbike parking area. From here, move to the apartment area by stairs. The apartments here are designed simply and conveniently, with full basic furniture, which is an extremely suitable choice for living, resting and working.
- The owner of property: Personal. They are knowledgeable about the apartment and take care of tenants like a relative. English and Vietnamese languages are used. They support you anytime, when you have a problem or any question.
- Included in the rent: Wifi, motorbike parking fee, shared washing machine, management fee.
- Not included in the rent: Electricity 3,500 VND/kWh, running water 180,000 VND/person.
- Security Deposit: 01 month basic rent
- Note: No pets allowed.
* Rental rates may vary depending on the time, direction, and floor position of the apartment, please contact JHOUSE for the most accurate information.