- Type of property: Serviced apartment
- Year of building: 2016
Basement, ground and 7 floor, rooftop
Total units: 15 units
- Location: The apartment is located in the city center and opposite Dakao ward. Duc Ba Church from 1.5km and Vincom Centre, Nguyen Hue Street Pedestrian, Independence Palace from 2km. Way Apartments Highland Coffee shop 300m and 500m to go to be The Coffee House. Nearly, also have the famous eateries such as The Street – Hana BBQ & Beer & Buffet is a 200m.
- What’s inside the building? The building is invested in design and construction with both enthusiasm and passion for art. Made by Architect Nguyen Dinh Gioi, Nha Dan design and construction company performs. At 3 times the cost of a building of the same size .. the building gives a completely different feeling at first sight ..
- Security guard / Receptionist / Maintenance: Maintenance staff, security guard, receptionist.
- The owner of property: Property management company. They are knowledgeable about the apartment and take care of tenants like a relative. English and Vietnamese languages are used. They support you anytime, when you have a problem or any question.
- Included in the rent: Room cleaning 6 times / week, changing bedsheet 1 time / week, laundry 2 times / week, management fee, wifi & cable tv, parking fee for motorbike, running water, drinking water 4 bottles of 19 L / month.
- Not included in the rent: Electricity 4.800 VND/kwh.
- Security Deposit: 01 month basic rent for contracts less than 6 months, 2 months basic rent for contracts over 6 months.
- Note: No pets allowed, no smoking.
* Rental rates may vary depending on the time, direction, and floor position of the apartment, please contact JHOUSE for the most accurate information.