- Type of property: Serviced apartment
- Year of building: 2018
Ground and 3 floor, terrace
Total units: 04 units
- Location: Located in a vibrant and impressive alley in District 1, with famous landmarks such as Notre Dame Cathedral dating from the 19th century. The Ho Chi Minh City Museum holds local maps and photos history, while the Fine Arts Museum displays contemporary Vietnamese works. Food kiosks and handicraft stalls are bustling in the Ben Thanh market, while Pham Ngu Lao Street is famous for its bars aimed at tourists.
- What’s inside the building? The building consists of 3 floors with security camera, fire protection. The apartments here have classic design with light tones, with balconies, large windows, sun curtains with a cooking area, interior equipment such as air conditioning, flat-screen TV, kitchen utensils. …
- The owner of property: Personal. They are knowledgeable about the apartment and take care of tenants like a relative. English and Vietnamese languages are used. They support you anytime, when you have a problem or any question.
- Included in the rent: Wifi, cable TV, management fee, running water (for 1 person).
- Not included in the rent: Electricity 3,000 VND / kwh, running water 100,000 VND / person (from the second person), motorbike 300,000 VND / unit / month, car 3,000,000 VND / unit / month, room cleaning service 120,000 VND / time.
- Security Deposit: 01 month basic rent.
- Note: Small pets allowed, parking area 20m from apartment, lift for luggage only, apartment is located on 1st floor.
* Rental rates may vary depending on the time, direction, and floor position of the apartment, please contact JHOUSE for the most accurate information.