- Type of property: Serviced apartment
- Year of building: 2017. Including the basement, ground, and 6 floors with 10 units. Has elevator, security guard 24/7, CCTV, and in/out the building bay key-card.
- Location: Located on Vo Van Tan Street, between Tran Quoc Thao and Truong Dinh. You can walk to the Independence Palace, War Remnants Museum, Tao Dan Park, Caffe House, StartBucks, Romea… All within walking distance of 5p to 10p. The strongest point of this building is its modern interior, youthful accent green wall color and located on a worthy street of District 3.
- What’s inside the building? Young building with simple architecture brings comfort and airy with balcony and windows filled with light. Choosing the center and walking regularly, this is a must-see.
- The owner of property: Property management company. They are knowledgeable about the apartment and take care of tenants like a relative. English and Vietnamese languages are used. They support you anytime, when you have a problem or any questions.
- Included in the rent: Room cleaning 3 times/week, changing bedsheet 1 time/week, laundry 1 time/week, management fee, wifi & cable tv, parking fee for motorbike.
- Not included in the rent: Electricity 4.000 VND/kWh. Running water: 100,000 VND/person/month.
- Security Deposit: 01-month basic rent for contracts less than 6 months, 1.5 months basic rent for contracts over 6 months.
- Note: No pets allowed.
* Rental rates may vary depending on the time, direction, and floor position of the apartment, please contact JHOUSE for the most accurate information.