- Type of property: Serviced apartment
- Year of building: 2018
Ground and 4 floors
Total units: 23 units
- Location: Located in Phu Nhuan District, a relaxing residential area surrounding the large Gia Dinh park, bringing its own appeal with beautiful grasslands, jogging paths and children’s play areas. Traditional beer and snail stalls are located next to high-end Vietnamese restaurants, while street stalls serve rice rolls and noodles. Popular landmarks nearby include Quan Khu 7 Stadium, Vinh Nghiem Pagoda.
- What’s inside the building? The building includes 4 floors, ground floor, 24/7 front desk staff, elevator and security camera system, fire protection. The apartments here have a simple layout, but fully equipped with furniture, kitchen utensils, some apartments also have a balcony.
- Security guard / Receptionist / Maintenance: Maintenance staff, no security guard, receptionist.
- The owner of property: Property management company. They are knowledgeable about the apartment and take care of tenants like a relative. English and Vietnamese languages are used. They support you anytime, when you have a problem or any question.
- Included in the rent: Room cleaning 2 times / week, changing bed sheets 2 time / week, laundry 1 time / week, wifi, cable TV, management fee, parking fee for motorbike, running water.
- Not included in the rent: Electricity 4.000 VND/kwh.
- Security Deposit: 01 month basic rent for contracts less than 6 months, 02 months basic rent for contracts over 6 months.
- Note: Pets is not allowed.
* Rental rates may vary depending on the time, direction, and floor position of the apartment, please contact JHOUSE for the most accurate information.