- Type of property: Serviced apartment
- Year of building: 2017
Basement, ground and 5 floor
Total units: 10 units
- Location: Located in vibrant and impressive District 1, with famous landmarks like Notre Dame Cathedral dating back to the 19th century. Museum of Ho Chi Minh City keeps local maps and historical photos, in when the Fine Arts Museum displays contemporary Vietnamese works. Food kiosks and handicraft stalls are busy in Ben Thanh market, while Pham Ngu Lao Street is famous for tourist bars.
- What’s inside the building? The building consists of 5 floors, with basement for motorbike, security camera, fire protection. From here move to the property quickly by elevator. All apartments have a well-ventilated design, with a balcony, large windows, sun screens and a cooking area, interior furnishings like air conditioning, flat-screen TVs, kitchen appliances. .
- The owner of property: Personal. They are knowledgeable about the apartment and take care of tenants like a relative. English and Vietnamese languages are used. They support you anytime, when you have a problem or any question.
- Included in the rent: Room cleaning 3 time / week, changing bedsheet 1 time / week, management fee, wifi & cable tv, parking fee for 1 motorbike, running water.
- Not included in the rent: Electricity 4.000 VND/kwh.
- Security Deposit: 01 month basic rent for contracts less than 6 months, 2 months basic rent for contracts over 6 months.
- Note: Pets is not allowed.
* Rental rates may vary depending on the time, direction, and floor position of the apartment, please contact JHOUSE for the most accurate information.