- Type of property: Serviced apartment
- Year of building: 2019
Basement, ground and 4 floors, rooftop.
Total units: 16 units
- Location: Located in Phu Nhuan District, a relaxed residential area is located around the large Gia Dinh park, which has its own appeal with beautiful grasslands, jogging paths and children’s play areas. Traditional beer and snail eateries are located next to upscale Vietnamese restaurants, while street eateries serve rice rolls and noodles. Also nearby are Quan Khu 7 Stadium, Wat Vinh Nghiem.
- What’s inside the building? The building has a motorbike cellar from here to move to the apartment area by elevator. It offers studio apartments ranging in size from 25-30m2 with bright colors, modern shelves with extremely attentive customer care services.
- Security guard / Receptionist / Maintenance: Maintenance staff, security guard, no receptionist.
- The owner of property: Personal. They are knowledgeable about the apartment and take care of tenants like a relative. English and Vietnamese languages are used. They support you anytime, when you have a problem or any question.
- Included in the rent: Room cleaning 2 times/week, changing bed sheets 2 times/week, laundry 2 times/week, wifi, cable TV, management fee, running water.
- Not included in the rent: Electricity 4.000 VND/kwh, parking fee for motorbike 100.000 VND/unit.
- Security Deposit: 01 month basic rent.
- Note: No pets.
* Rental rates may vary depending on the time, direction, and floor position of the apartment, please contact JHOUSE for the most accurate information.