- Type of property: Serviced apartment
- Year of building: 2020
Basement, ground and 7 floors, rooftop
Total units: 42 units
- Location: Located in Phu Nhuan District, this relaxing residential area is located around the large Gia Dinh Park, offering its own appeal with beautiful grasslands, jogging paths, and children’s play areas. Traditional beer and snail eateries are located next to upscale Vietnamese restaurants, while street eateries serve rice rolls and noodles. Also nearby are Quan Khu 7 Stadium, and Wat Vinh Nghiem.
- What’s inside the building? The building has a relatively large scale with a garage, lounge, mini supermarket, and cafe terrace. It offers studio apartments with an area of 30-45m2 with modern design, fully equipped to ensure maximum comfort in living.
- Security guard / Receptionist / Maintenance: Maintenance staff, security guard, receptionist.
- The owner of the property: Property management company. They know about the apartment and care for tenants like a relative. English and Vietnamese languages are used. They support you anytime when you have a problem or any questions.
- Included in the rent: Cleaning the room & changing bed sheets once a week. Free: Wifi & cable TV, parking fee for 1st motorbike, management fee.
- Not included in the rent: Electricity 4,000 VND/kWh, running water 150,000 VND/person/month. The parking fee for the second one is 200,000 VND/bike/month.
- Security Deposit: 01-month basic rent.
- Note: No pets allowed.
* Rental rates may vary depending on the time, direction, and floor position of the apartment, Please contact JHOUSE for the most accurate information.