- Type of property: Serviced apartment
- Year of building: 2017
Ground and 4 floor.
Total units: 11 units
- Location: Located on Tran Cao Van street, next to Ho Con Rua with full range of dining and restaurant amenities. Phuc Long | Coffee House Tea | Highland | Rooster | Thai express | Diamond plaza | Trung Nguyen coffee | Notre Dame Cathedral | All within 3p walk-back limit. The strong point of the building is on a wide alley but is a quiet limited alley, located right next to the most central area of Q3 adjacent to District 1.
- What’s inside the building? Young building with simple architecture brings comfort and airy with balcony and windows filled with light. Choosing the center and walking regularly, this is a must-see.
- Security guard / Receptionist / Maintenance: Maintenance staff, security guard, receptionist.
- The owner of property: Property management company. They are knowledgeable about the apartment and take care of tenants like a relative. English and Vietnamese languages are used. They support you anytime, when you have a problem or any question.
- Included in the rent: Room cleaning 3 times/week, changing bedsheet 1 time/week, laundry 2 times/week, management fee, wifi & cable tv, parking fee for motorbike, running water, drinking water 4 bottles of 19 L / month.
- Not included in the rent: Electricity 4.000 VND/kwh.
- Security Deposit: 01 month basic rent for contracts less than 6 months, 2 months basic rent for contracts over 6 months.
- Note: No pets allowed, no smoking.
* Rental rates may vary depending on the time, direction, and floor position of the apartment, please contact JHOUSE for the most accurate information.