- Type of property: Serviced apartment
- Year of building: 2020
Basement, ground and 10 floor, rooftop
Total units: 55 units
- Location: Situated in Phu Nhuan district, with the city center on one side and the airport on the other, Truong Quoc Dung is set right in the middle of the one of the most important business intercourses in Vietnam. Companies ranging from banks to English schools, tech corporations to retail outlets are dotted throughout the area, offering a vast opportunities for finding work and developing business relationships
- What’s inside the building? Outfitted with a swimming pool, gym, sauna, and with full complimentary services, such as daily laundry and cleaning. With everything taken care of, you can kick back, relax and enjoy yourself in your off hours. Or branch out from your apartment and tap into the vibrancy of Saigon’s leisure landscape, from kids days out to the local zoo, to the nightlife around Ben Thanh and Bui Vien, or the more civilised bars and cafes of the city center.
- Security guard / Receptionist / Maintenance: Maintenance staff, security guard, receptionist.
- The owner of property: Property management company. They are knowledgeable about the apartment and take care of tenants like a relative. English and Vietnamese languages are used. They support you anytime, when you have a problem or any question.
- Included in the rent: Room cleaning 6 times / week, changing bedsheet 1 time / week, laundry 2 times / week, management fee, wifi & cable tv, parking fee for motorbike, running water, drinking water 4 bottles of 19 L / month.
- Not included in the rent: Electricity 4.800 VND/kwh.
- Security Deposit: 01 month basic rent for contracts less than 6 months, 2 months basic rent for contracts over 6 months.
- Note: No pets allowed, no smoking.
* Rental rates may vary depending on the time, direction, and floor position of the apartment, please contact JHOUSE for the most accurate information.