- Type of property: Serviced apartment
- Year of building: 1998
Total floor: Basement, ground floor, and 5th floors
Total units: 20 units
- Location: The building is located at the core of Ho Chi Minh city center. The place where all business and entertainment activities take place. Located on Ho Xuan Huong Street, quiet and well-connected to help you easily go anywhere. Only 500m, you can reach famous places in Ho Chi Minh City: Independence Palace, Diamond Plaza, Turtle Lake, Notre Dame Cathedral, War Remnants Museum, Embassy of France, USA and Japan, Central Post Office, Tao Dan Park, … This is a special building and prime location.
- What’s inside the building? The building was designed by a Swiss architect, with classical European architecture. Although in operation since 1998 until now it is still not outdated. The building is maintained and managed by a professional team with good skills. The living space and community within the building are controlled. The basement is a spacious parking area with 24/7 security staff. The building offers 20 standard serviced apartments with open space and fully furnished. It is a quiet and comfortable space for all residents living in the house.
- Security guard / Receptionist / Maintenance: Maintenance staff, security guard 24/7.
- The owner of the property: Company. They know about the apartment and care for tenants like a relative. English and Vietnamese languages are used. They support you anytime when you have a problem or any questions.
- Included in the rent: Cleaning room 2 times/week, changing bed sheets 1 time/week. Free: Running water, wifi, cable TV, management fee, parking, elevator.
- Not included in the rent: Electricity fees of VND 4,400 /kWh, gas, and drinking water.
- Security deposit: Contract of 6 months or less: 01 month of basic rent. Contract of 7 months or more: 02 months of basic rent.
- Note: No pets allowed.