- Type of property: Serviced apartment
- Year of building: 2013
Basement, ground floor and 7 floors
Total units: 16 units
- Location: Located in the city center, within 1km from the building are famous landmarks such as Notre Dame Cathedral, Saigon Zoo and Botanical Gardens, Con Rua Lake, City Museum, Vincom Center Shopping Mall … The nearest is Tan Son Nhat International Airport. District 1 is a great choice for travelers interested in shopping and learning about culture and history.
- What’s inside the building? The building has a basement for motorbikes, an elevator, a security camera system, fire protection, backup generator, the apartments here are equipped with wooden furniture, creating a cozy, friendly feeling like home.
- Security guard / Receptionist / Maintenance: Maintenance staff, security guard. No receptionist.
- The owner of property: Property management company. They are knowledgeable about the apartment and take care of tenants like a relative. English and Vietnamese languages are used. They support you anytime when you have a problem or any question.
- Included in the rent: Room cleaning 3 times/week, changing bed sheets 1 time/week, laundry 3 times/week, wifi, cable TV, management fee, parking fee for motorbike, water, drinking water, electricity (first 270kwh), tower, toilet paper.
- Not included in the rent: Electricity 4.000 VND/kwh (after excess 270kwh)
- Security Deposit: 01-month basic rent for contracts less than 6 months, 02 months basic rent for contracts over 6 months.
- Note: No pets allowed.
* Rental rates may vary depending on the time, direction, and floor position of the apartment, please contact JHOUSE for the most accurate information.