- Type of property: Serviced apartment
- Year of building: 2018
Total floor: Basements, ground floor and 5th floors
Total units: 11 units
- Location: Location was excellent, tucked around a corner near to one of the busiest intersections in the city. It was easy to walk anywhere from there and the market is not far as well, near by there are lots of shops. The building is located in a large alley, quiet and romantic. A peaceful place in the city center.
A walking distance to Tao Dan Park, September 23 Park, Ben Thanh Market, Bui Vien Quarter, Restaurant, Gym, Co.op mart Cong Quynh Supermarket, …
- What’s inside the building? We want to tell you about cleanliness. The apartment is very clean and tidy, everything is in its right place. You will always see happy faces at the front desk. Friendly and helpful staff, will assist you throughout your stay.
The building offers 11 standard serviced apartments for rent in District 1, fully furnished and the elevator will bring you up to your apartment.
- Security guard / Receptionist / Maintenance: Maintenance staff and receptionist 24/7. No have security guard.
- The owner of property: Personal. They are knowledgeable about the apartment and take care of tenants like a relative. English and Vietnamese languages are used. They support you anytime, when you have a problem or any question.
- Included in the rent: Cleaning room 3 time / week, changing bed-sheets 3 times / week, Laundry service 2 times/week. Free: wifi, cable TV, management fee, parking, elevator.
- Not included in the rent: Electricity VND 4,500 /kwh. Running water fees VND 100,000/person/month.
- Security deposit: A contract of 6 months or less, a deposit of 1 month of basic rent. A contract of 7 months or more, a deposit of 2 months of basic rent.
- Note: No pets allowed.