- Type of property: Serviced apartment
- Year of building: 2016
Ground and 4 floor
Total units: 12 units
- Location: Located in vibrant and impressive District 1, with famous landmarks like Notre Dame Cathedral dating back to the 19th century. Museum of Ho Chi Minh City keeps local maps and historical photos, in when the Fine Arts Museum displays contemporary Vietnamese works. Food kiosks and handicraft stalls are busy in Ben Thanh market, while Pham Ngu Lao Street is famous for tourist bars.
- What’s inside the building? The building includes 4 floors, ground hall, security camera, fire protection, reception, security. Move to accommodation quickly by elevator. All apartments here have airy design, with balconies, large windows, sun curtains with a cooking area, interior equipment such as air conditioning, flat-screen TV, kitchen utensils .. .
- The owner of property: Personal. They are knowledgeable about the apartment and take care of tenants like a relative. English and Vietnamese languages are used. They support you anytime, when you have a problem or any questions.
- Included in the rent: Room cleaning 2 times/week, management fee, wifi & cable tv, share washing machine & dryer machine on the rooftop.
- Not included in the rent: Electricity 4.000 VND/kWh, running water 150.000 VND/person/month.
- Security Deposit: 01-month basic rent, the parking area is 50m from the apartment.
- Note: Pets are not allowed.
* Rental rates may vary depending on the time, direction, and floor position of the apartment, please contact JHOUSE for the most accurate information.