- Type of property: Serviced apartment
- Year of building: 2012
Total floor: Basement, ground floor and 4 floors
Total units: 20 units
- Location: Located in the heart of foreign friendly area Thao Dien – the most desirable & upscale neighborhood in Saigon. A tranquil, peaceful and green atmosphere and within walking distance of restaurants, bars, shops, banks, wellness, insurance are the most benefits for expats. You will love this place for its beautiful design, location, people, neighborhood, outdoor space and fresh air.
- What’s inside the building? The building has a classical architecture with a large campus, many trees. The apartments here impress with a large area, and the architecture is well-ventilated with lots of sun-catching windows.
- The owner of property: Property management company. They are knowledgeable about the apartment and take care of tenants like a relative. English and Vietnamese languages are used. They support you anytime, when you have a problem or any question.
- Included in the rent: Room cleaning 2 times / week, changing bed-sheets 1 times / week, management fee, wifi & cable tv, parking fee for motorbike.
- Not included in the rent: Electricity 4.500 VND/kwh and running water fees 19,000 VND/m3, drinking water 33.000 VND/ 21L bottle, laundry service 30$/month (2 times/week)
- Security deposit: 1,5 month basic rent.
- Note: Pets allowed
* Rental rates may vary depending on the time, direction, and floor position of the apartment, please contact JHOUSE for the most accurate information.