- Type of property: Serviced apartment
- Year of building: 2014
Ground and 5 floors
Total units: 15 units
- Location: Located in a wide and secure alley on Truong Dinh in District 3, most of the city’s outstanding architectural works are gathered around here: Opera House, Notre Dame Cathedral, Central Post Office Center, City People’s Committee Building, Thong Nhat Hall, Bitexco Financial Tower. This is considered the busiest and highest living standard of the City in all aspects. Dong Khoi Street and Nguyen Hue Walking Street are the main commercial streets.
- What’s inside the building? The new building is maintained, cleaned regularly, 24/7 protected with security camera system, fire protection. The basement is where the motorbike is located, the ground floor is the gym shop. The apartments here are 1-bedroom separate apartments with large windows to welcome the sun, fully equipped with furniture as well as kitchen appliances and appliances. It is a great choice for relaxing, living in moderate living space at an affordable price for those who need to work in the city center, or young people like to be near the play areas. entertainment.
- The owner of property: Personal. They are knowledgeable about the apartment and take care of tenants like a relative. English and Vietnamese languages are used. They support you anytime, when you have a problem or any question.
- Included in the rent: Management fee, wifi & cable TV.
- Not included in the rent: Electricity 5,000 VND/kwh, running water 200,000 VND/person/month, motorbike parking fee 200,000 VND/unit/month, shared washing machine 300,000 VND/person/month
- Security Deposit: 02 month basic rent.
- Note: Pets is negotiable.
* Rental rates may vary depending on the time, direction, and floor position of the apartment, please contact JHOUSE for the most accurate information.