- Type of property: Serviced apartment
- Year of building: 2016
Ground and 5 floors, rooftop
Total units: 16 units
- Location: Located in Thao Dien Ward, District 2, 5km from the city center, many foreigners live and work. Famous landmarks around the area include Landmark 81 building, Saigon River, Pearl Plaza, Binh Quoi eco-tourism area.
- What’s inside the building? The building has a classic style, with many decorative pictures, wooden furniture, patterned floor tiles. The apartments here have balconies, sunlit windows, along with appliances such as air-conditioners, flat-screen TVs, and prepared kitchenware. This is an ideal place to stay if you are a nature lover, quiet space but still ensure the essential services.
- Security guard / Receptionist / Maintenance: Maintenance staff, no security guard, receptionist.
- The owner of property: Property management company. They are knowledgeable about the apartment and take care of tenants like a relative. English and Vietnamese languages are used. They support you anytime, when you have a problem or any question.
- Included in the rent: Room cleaning 2 times / week, changing bed sheets 1 time / week, laundry 2 times/week, drinking water, wifi, cable TV, management fee.
- Not included in the rent: Electricity 3.500 VND/kwh, parking fee 100,000 VND/bike/month, running water fee 100,000 VND/person/month.
- Security Deposit: 01 month basic rent.
- Note: Pets is not allowed.
* Rental rates may vary depending on the time, direction, and floor position of the apartment, please contact JHOUSE for the most accurate information.