- Type of property: Serviced apartment
- Year of building: 2021
Basement, ground and 5 floor, terrace
Total units: 10 units
- Location: The luxury serviced apartment building is located in the Japanese Quarter – Nguyen Ngoc Phuong, 5 minutes by taxi from the city center. Not more than 10 minutes, you can go to any famous tourist destination such as Notre Dame Cathedral, Independence Palace, Nguyen Hue Flower Street, Ben Thanh Market.
- What’s inside the building? The building has just been renovated completely new, with fingerprint lock, the basement is the parking lot for motorbikes, from here moving to the apartment area by elevator. The apartments here are designed in Japanese style with wooden floors and furnishings, all apartments have windows to catch sunlight along with new and modern kitchen equipment and utensils.
- The owner of property: Personal. They are knowledgeable about the apartment and take care of tenants like a relative. English and Vietnamese languages are used. They support you anytime, when you have a problem or any question.
- Included in the rent: Cleaning the room twice a week, changing bed sheets once a week, washing and drying twice a week, management fee, wifi & cable TV, motorbike parking fee (1 unit).
- Not included in the rent: Electricity 4,000 VND/kwh, domestic water 100,000 VND/person, installation of separated washing machine 500,000 VND/month.
- Security Deposit: 01 month basic rent for contracts less than 6 months, 2 months basic rent for contracts over 6 months.
- Note: Pets is not allowed.
* Rental rates may vary depending on the time, direction, and floor position of the apartment, please contact JHOUSE for the most accurate information.