- Type of property: Serviced apartment
- Year of building: 2020
Ground and 3 floor
Total units: 8 units
- Location: Located near the end of the small and beautiful Pho Duc Chinh street, 500m from Ba Chieu market and only 5 minutes by motorbike from District 1, this place seems to be separate from the bustling busy space of a city with always lights. and keep herself a dreamy, quiet beauty.
- What’s inside the building? Special than some other serviced apartments, the owner of the building is also an architect. Having lived and worked in Japan for many years, the founder of Aqua House has brought a lot of influence from the Japanese Zen spirit into his natural and creative style of design. At the same time, we also apply both the requirements and the famous and strict standards of this country in the construction and design.
- Security guard / Receptionist / Maintenance: Maintenance staff, no security guard, no receptionist.
- The owner of property: Property management company. They are knowledgeable about the apartment and take care of tenants like a relative. English and Vietnamese languages are used. They support you anytime, when you have a problem or any question.
- Included in the rent: Room cleaning 1 time / week, changing bed sheets 1 time / week, wifi & cable TV, motorbike parking fee, management fee.
- Not included in the rent: Electricity 4,000 VND / kwh, running water 100,000 VND / person. And other services in the building: party organization, motorbike rental, laundry, ironing, sauna…
- Security Deposit: 01 month basic rent for contracts less than 6 months, 2 months basic rent for contracts over 6 months.
- Note: Pet is not allowed.
* Rental rates may vary depending on the time, direction, and floor position of the apartment, please contact JHOUSE for the most accurate information.