- Type of property: Serviced apartment
- Year of building: 2002
Basement, ground and 12 floor, rooftop.
Total units: 45 units
- Location: Located on the exotic Thanh Da Island currently considered as the last vestige of green space in the city allows guests to escape from the chaos of the city life while being close to the action. The residence is only at a 15 minutes boat ride away from the downtown area but feels like it’s a million miles away. This welcome oasis of peace and beauty is ideal for jogging, cycling, fishing or simply lazing around on the riverbank watching lotus flowers gently bobbing on the water’s surface. Thanh Da Island is also famous for its Vietnamese traditional cuisine and entertainments.
- What’s inside the building? This is the ideal choice for those who are looking for a quiet and comfortable atmosphere in a green environment with all the comfort and elegance of a private home with high-end amenities such as swimming pools, sauna, wharf reserved for residents. The apartments are designed to strike a balance between classic and contemporary elegance.
- Security guard / Receptionist / Maintenance: Maintenance staff, security guard, receptionist.
- The owner of property: Property management company. They are knowledgeable about the apartment and take care of tenants like a relative. English and Vietnamese languages are used. They support you anytime, when you have a problem or any question.
- Included in the rent: Room cleaning 7 times / week, changing bed-sheets 2 times / week, towel & toilet paper, wifi & cable tv, parking fee for car & motorbike, running water.
- Not included in the rent: Electricity $ 1/m2, Management fee 5% and 10% Value Added Tax (if you need).
- Security Deposit: 01 month basic rent for contracts less than 6 months, 2 months basic rent for contracts over 6 months.
- Note: Pet is allowed, no smoking inside.
* Rental rates may vary depending on the time, direction, and floor position of the apartment, please contact JHOUSE for the most accurate information.