- Type of property: Serviced apartment
- Year of building: 2019
Basement, ground and 4 floors
Total units: 9 units
- Location: Located in An Phu Ward, adjacent to Thao Dien area, there are many major highways running through such as Hanoi Highway, Mai Chi Tho … and many bus routes operate, very convenient to move through. neighboring districts such as District 9, Thu Duc, Binh Thanh and District 1.
- What’s inside the building? Inspired by the work of “Prototype Cellules” by contemporary Israeli artist Absalon, is a homestay building with 9 apartments and public living areas. This “cocoon nest” brings an artistic sense of life to guests who want to immerse themselves in the creative movement of the dynamic Saigon land.
- Security guard / Receptionist / Maintenance: Maintenance staff, no security guard, no receptionist.
- The owner of property: Personal. They are knowledgeable about the apartment and take care of tenants like a relative. English and Vietnamese languages are used. They support you anytime, when you have a problem or any question.
- Included in the rent: Room cleaning 2 time / week, management fee, wifi & cable tv, parking fee for motorbike, running water.
- Not included in the rent: Electricity 4.000 VND/kwh.
- Security Deposit: 01 month basic rent.
- Note: No pets allowed.
* Rental rates may vary depending on the time, direction, and floor position of the apartment, please contact JHOUSE for the most accurate information.