- Type of property: Serviced apartment
- Year of building: 2019
Ground and 4 floors.
Total units: 16 units
- Location: Located in vibrant and impressive District 1, with famous landmarks like Notre Dame Cathedral dating back to the 19th century. Ho Chi Minh City Museum holds local maps and historical photos, in when the Museum of Fine Arts displays contemporary Vietnamese works. Food kiosks and handicraft stalls are bustling in the Ben Thanh market, while Pham Ngu Lao Street is famous for its bars aimed at tourists.
- What’s inside the building? Each floor will have a private garden, which is a common space of 4 apartments. The garden with tables, chairs, books, greenery, etc. As your own space, enjoy it on a new day and after a busy day.
GYM room and laundry sharing area on the 1st floor. Always open to all tenants.
The terrace always brings excitement to tenants. A large garden with jacuzzi. Tenants can do small parties, watch the city at night, relax after working day.
- The owner of property: Personal. They are knowledgeable about the apartment and take care of tenants like a relative. English and Vietnamese languages are used. They support you anytime, when you have a problem or any question.
- Included in the rent: Room cleaning 2 times / week, changing bed sheets 2 time / week, towel, wifi, cable TV, management fee, parking fee for motorbike, running water, drinking water.
- Not included in the rent: Electricity 4.000 VND/kwh.
- Security Deposit: 02 month basic rent.
- Note: No pets allowed.
* Rental rates may vary depending on the time, direction, and floor position of the apartment, please contact JHOUSE for the most accurate information.