- Type of property: Serviced apartment
- Year of building: 2016
Ground floor and 3 floors, terrace
Total units: 13 units
- Location: Located in the heart of District 4, adjacent to famous landmarks such as Bitexco Tower, Nguyen Hue Walking Street, Ben Thanh Market. District 4 is a great choice for travelers interested in cafes, affordable accommodations and local food.
- What’s inside the building? The new building was just put into operation, with an elevator along with security camera systems, fire protection, backup generators. The apartments here are furnished with wooden furniture, sofas, bath tubs to create a cozy feeling like you’re at your own house, some apartments have private balconies with city views.
- Security guard / Receptionist / Maintenance: Maintenance staff, security guard. No receptionist.
- The owner of property: Property management company. They are knowledgeable about the apartment and take care of tenants like a relative. English and Vietnamese languages are used. They support you anytime when you have a problem or any question.
- Included in the rent: Room cleaning 3 times/week, changing bed sheets 1 time/week, laundry 3 times/week, wifi, cable TV, management fee, parking fee for motorbike, water, drinking water, electricity (first 270kwh), tower, toilet paper.
- Not included in the rent: Electricity 4.000 VND/kwh (after excess 270kwh)
- Security Deposit: 01-month basic rent for contracts less than 6 months, 02 months basic rent for contracts over 6 months.
- Note: No pets allowed.
* Rental rates may vary depending on the time, direction, and floor position of the apartment, please contact JHOUSE for the most accurate information.