- Type of property: Serviced apartment
- Year of building: 2016
Basement, ground and 4 floor
Total units: 11 units
- Location: Located in Phu Nhuan District, a relaxing residential area surrounding the large Gia Dinh park, bringing its own appeal with beautiful grasslands, jogging paths and children’s play areas. Traditional beer and snail stalls are located next to high-end Vietnamese restaurants, while street stalls serve rice rolls and noodles. Popular landmarks nearby include Quan Khu 7 Stadium, Vinh Nghiem Pagoda.
- What’s inside the building? The building has a basement for parking area of motorbike, laundry, gym. From here move to the apartment area by elevator. The apartments here have classic style with warm light, wooden furniture and a nice balcony.
- The owner of property: Personal. They are knowledgeable about the apartment and take care of tenants like a relative. English and Vietnamese languages are used. They support you anytime, when you have a problem or any question.
- Included in the rent: Room cleaning 3 times/week, changing bed sheets 1 time/week, laundry 3 times/week (except Sunday and public holidays), management fee, wifi & cable TV, motorbike parking fee, running water.
- Not included in the rent: Electricity 4.000 VND/kwh.
- Security Deposit: 01 month basic rent.
- Note: No pet allowed.
* Rental rates may vary depending on the time, direction, and floor position of the apartment, please contact JHOUSE for the most accurate information.