- Type of property: Serviced apartment
- Year of building: 2018
Basement, ground and 6 floors.
Total units: 20 units
- Location: Located in District 5 – Chinatown of Saigon, Vietnam. The house is surrounded by the best Chinese restaurants and lots of service, street food.
- What’s inside the building? The building consists of 6 floors, has a motorbike basement, access to the building, and a 24/7 security camera system. The apartments here have good areas, airy design with plenty of natural light.
- The owner of property: Property management company. They are knowledgeable about the apartment and take care of tenants like a relative. English and Vietnamese languages are used. They support you anytime, when you have a problem or any question.
- Included in the rent: Room cleaning 2 times / week, wifi, cable TV, management fee, parking fee for motorbike, running water.
- Not included in the rent: Electricity 3.900 VND/kwh.
- Security Deposit: 01 month basic rent for contracts less than 3 months, 2 months basic rent for contracts over 3 months.
- Note: Pet is negotiable.
* Rental rates may vary depending on the time, direction, and floor position of the apartment, please contact JHOUSE for the most accurate information.