- Type of property: Serviced apartment
- Year of building: 2015
Ground and 3 floor, rooftop
Total units: 7 units
- Location: Located in vibrant and impressive District 1, with famous landmarks like Notre Dame Cathedral dating back to the 19th century. Museum of Ho Chi Minh City keeps local maps and historical photos, in when the Fine Arts Museum displays contemporary Vietnamese works. Food kiosks and handicraft stalls are busy in Ben Thanh market, while Pham Ngu Lao Street is famous for tourist bars.
- What’s inside the building? The building is located in a short alley on Pham Viet Chanh, with fingerprint lock, motorbike parking, security camera, fire protection, convenient elevator travel. The apartments here are fully furnished with basic furniture with sofa, air conditioning, television, and cooking utensils.
- Security guard / Receptionist / Maintenance: Maintenance staff, no security guard, no receptionist.
- The owner of property: Personal. They are knowledgeable about the apartment and take care of tenants like a relative. English and Vietnamese languages are used. They support you anytime, when you have a problem or any question.
- Included in the rent: Room cleaning 2 times / week, changing bedsheet 1 time / week, management fee, wifi & cable tv, parking fee for motorbike.
- Not included in the rent: Electricity 4.000 VND/kwh, running water 100.000 VND/person.
- Security Deposit: 01 month basic rent.
- Note: Pet under 2kg is allowed.
* Rental rates may vary depending on the time, direction, and floor position of the apartment, please contact JHOUSE for the most accurate information.