- Type of property: Serviced apartment
- Year of building: 2015
Ground and 4 floor
Total units: 9 units
- Location: Located in vibrant and impressive District 1, with famous landmarks such as Notre Dame Cathedral dating from the 19th century. The Ho Chi Minh City Museum holds local maps and historical photos, in when the Museum of Fine Arts displays contemporary Vietnamese works. Food kiosks and handicraft stalls are bustling in the Ben Thanh market, while Pham Ngu Lao Street is famous for its bars aimed at tourists.
- What’s inside the building? New building with 4 floors, fingerprint lock access, security camera, fire protection. It offers studio apartments with relatively comfortable areas with simple yet comfortable design, some apartments also have private balconies.
- The owner of property: Personal. They are knowledgeable about the apartment and take care of tenants like a relative. English and Vietnamese languages are used. They support you anytime, when you have a problem or any question.
- Included in the rent: Room cleaning 2 times / week, changing bed sheets 1 time / week, washing and drying 2 times / week, management fee, wifi & cable TV.
- Not included in the rent: Electricity is 4,000 VND / kwh, running water 100,000 VND / person, motor parking fees 300,000 VND / unit..
- Security Deposit: 01 month basic rent for contracts less than 6 months, 2 months basic rent for contracts over 6 months.
- Note: No pets allowed. Motorbike parking area is located 200m from the building.
* Rental rates may vary depending on the time, direction, and floor position of the apartment, please contact JHOUSE for the most accurate information.