- Type of property: Serviced apartment
- Year of building: 2019
Ground and 5 floor.
Total units: 10 units
- Location: Located in vibrant and impressive District 1, with famous landmarks such as Notre Dame Cathedral dating back to the 19th century. Ho Chi Minh City Museum holds local maps and historical photos, in when the Museum of Fine Arts displays contemporary Vietnamese works. Food kiosks and handicraft stalls are bustling in the Ben Thanh market, while Pham Ngu Lao Street is famous for its bars aimed at tourists.
- What’s inside the building? The building is located in a secure alley, with motorbike parking, laundry area. The apartments here are fully furnished, home appliances such as air conditioning, microwave, flat-screen TV with kitchen appliances. Ensure guests stay have a rest time, living extremely comfortably.
- Security guard / Receptionist / Maintenance: Maintenance staff, no security guard, no receptionist.
- The owner of property: Personal. They are knowledgeable about the apartment and take care of tenants like a relative. English and Vietnamese languages are used. They support you anytime, when you have a problem or any question.
- Included in the rent: Room cleaning 1 time/week, management fee, wifi & cable tv, parking fee for motorbike.
- Not included in the rent: Electricity 4.000 VND/kWh, running water 100.000 VND/person. Parking 150,000 VND/bike/month.
- Security Deposit: 01 month basic rent for contracts.
- Note: Pets is not allowed.
* Rental rates may vary depending on the time, direction, and floor position of the apartment, please contact JHOUSE for the most accurate information.