- Type of property: Serviced apartment
- Year of building: 2020
Basement, ground and 6 floor, rooftop
Total units: 10 units
- Location: Located in District 11, which is the location of Dam Sen Cultural Park is a good place to visit for gatherings, parties, picnics … for teenagers. youth. In addition, the District also has the Phu Tho Sports Center, which is the place where major sports activities take place in the Ho Chi Minh City area. It also has swimming pools, racecourse, and tennis clubs, and many other sports activities …
- What’s inside the building? The building combines offices and large-scale serviced apartments, with reception hall, reception, 24/7 security, gym, rooftop swimming pool, security camera, fire protection, backup generator. The apartments here have a unique design, high-end furnishings, modern home appliances and excellent care services to ensure tenants have time to relax and work efficiently.
- Security guard / Receptionist / Maintenance: Maintenance staff, security guard, receptionist.
- The owner of property: Property management company. They are knowledgeable about the apartment and take care of tenants like a relative. English and Vietnamese languages are used. They support you anytime, when you have a problem or any question.
- Included in the rent: Room cleaning 1 times / week, changing bedsheet 1 time / week, management fee, wifi & cable tv, parking fee for 1 motorbike, running water.
- Not included in the rent: Electricity 4.500 VND/kwh.
- Security Deposit: 01 month basic rent for contracts less than 6 months, 2 months basic rent for contracts over 6 months.
- Note: Pets are not allowed, due to security reasons, tenants are required to comply with certain building regulations when entering and leaving during curfew (22:00 – 7:00)
* Rental rates may vary depending on the time, direction, and floor position of the apartment, please contact JHOUSE for the most accurate information.