- Type of property: Serviced apartment
- Year of building: 2017
Basement, ground and 4 floor
Total units: 12 units
- Location: Located in Phu Nhuan District, a relaxing residential area surrounding the large Gia Dinh park, bringing its own appeal with beautiful grasslands, jogging paths and children’s play areas. Traditional beer and snail stalls are located next to high-end Vietnamese restaurants, while street stalls serve rice rolls and noodles. Popular landmarks nearby include Quan Khu 7 Stadium, Vinh Nghiem Pagoda.
- What’s inside the building? New building, with basement for motorbike parking. From here move to the apartment area by elevator. The apartments here have warm colors and modern high-end interiors. The cooking area is equipped with a refrigerator, an induction hob, a microwave and luxurious kitchen appliances.
- The owner of property: Property management company. They are knowledgeable about the apartment and take care of tenants like a relative. English and Vietnamese languages are used. They support you anytime, when you have a problem or any question.
- Included in the rent: Room cleaning 2 times / week, changing bedsheets 1 times / week, management fee, wifi & cable tv, parking fee for motorbike, running water
- Not included in the rent: Electricity 3.800 VND/kwh, VAT.
- Security Deposit: 01 month basic rent for contracts less than 6 months, 2 months basic rent for contracts over 6 months.
- Note: No pet allowed, no smoking.
* Rental rates may vary depending on the time, direction, and floor position of the apartment, please contact JHOUSE for the most accurate information.