- Type of property: Serviced apartment
- Year of building: 2016
Ground and 3 floor
Total units: 6 units
- Location: Located in vibrant and impressive District 1, with famous landmarks like Notre Dame Cathedral dating back to the 19th century. Museum of Ho Chi Minh City keeps local maps and historical photos, in when the Fine Arts Museum displays contemporary Vietnamese works. Food kiosks and handicraft stalls are busy in Ben Thanh market, while Pham Ngu Lao Street is famous for tourist bars.
- What’s inside the building? The building is located in a secure alley, with motorbike parking, laundry area, from here move to the apartment area by elevator. The apartments here are fully furnished, home appliances such as air conditioning, microwave, flat-screen TV with kitchen appliances. Ensure guests stay have a rest time, living extremely comfortably.
- Security guard / Receptionist / Maintenance: Maintenance staff, no security guard, no receptionist, building manager active 24/7.
- The owner of property: Personal. They are knowledgeable about the apartment and take care of tenants like a relative. English and Vietnamese languages are used. They support you anytime, when you have a problem or any question.
- Included in the rent: Room cleaning 3 times / week, changing bed sheets 1 time / week, wifi, cable TV, management fee, parking for motorbike, running water, drinking water ( 2 bottles of 20L / month )
- Not included in the rent: Electricity 4.000 VND/kwh, laundry service on request.
- Security Deposit: 01 month basic rent.
- Note: Pets under 5kg is allowed, this unit doesn’t included a pantry.
* Rental rates may vary depending on the time, direction, and floor position of the apartment, please contact JHOUSE for the most accurate information.