- Type of property: Serviced apartment, apartment
- Year of building: 2018
Total floors: Updating …
Total units: Updating …
- Location: Located in vibrant and impressive District 1, with famous landmarks such as Notre Dame Cathedral dating from the 19th century. The Ho Chi Minh City Museum holds local maps and historical photos, in when the Museum of Fine Arts displays contemporary Vietnamese works. Food kiosks and handicraft stalls are bustling in the Ben Thanh market, while Pham Ngu Lao Street is famous for its bars aimed at tourists.
- What’s inside the building? The apartment is located on the 2nd floor of an old apartment. It impresses with its unique décor and a relatively large area compared to apartments in the same area.
- Security guard / Receptionist / Maintenance: Maintenance staff, no security guard, no receptionist.
- The owner of property: Personal. They are knowledgeable about the apartment and take care of tenants like a relative. English and Vietnamese languages are used. They support you anytime, when you have a problem or any question.
- Included in the rent: Management fee, wifi & cable TV, running water.
- Not included in the rent: Electricity is 4,000 VND / kwh, motor parking fees, housekeeping services.
- Security Deposit: 01 month basic rent for contracts less than 6 months, 2 months basic rent for contracts over 6 months.
- Note: No pets allowed.
* Rental rates may vary depending on the time, direction, and floor position of the apartment, please contact JHOUSE for the most accurate information.