- Type of property: Serviced apartment
- Year of building: 2018
Grounds and 4 floors, with 2 units each floors.
Total units: 6 units.
- Location: Located in central Ho Chi Minh City, less than 1 km from Vietnam History Museum. 1.4 km from Tan Dinh Market Popular attractions near the apartment include the Diamond Plaza, Notre Dame Cathedral and the War Remnants Museum. District 1 is a great choice for travelers interested in museums, shopping and history.
- What’s inside the building? The new building, with a motorbike on the ground floor, is equipped with security camera system, fire protection. This air-conditioned apartment also offers a flat-screen TV, fully equipped kitchen with fridge, seating area, washing machine and a bathroom with jacuzzi, shower and bath.
- The owner of property: Personal. They are knowledgeable about the apartment and take care of tenants like a relative. English and Vietnamese languages are used. They support you anytime, when you have a problem or any question.
- Included in the rent: Cleaning the room once a week, changing bed sheets once a week, wifi, cable TV, motorbike parking, shared washing machine.
- Not included in the rent: Electricity fees 4,000 VND/kwh, running water 150,000 VND/person/month, management fee 100,000 VND/month.
- Security Deposit: 1.5 month basic rent for under 6 months. 02 months basic rent for over 6 months.
- Note: No Pets allowed.
* Rental rates may vary depending on the time, direction, and floor position of the apartment, please contact JHOUSE for the most accurate information.